DON'T MISS OUT ON YOUR CHANCE TO WIN ONE OR BOTH OF THESE GREAT GUNS!!!
Visitors to the Fallen Aviator Car Show will have the chance to win one or both of these guns. Both guns are brand new, never used, and in mint condition. Each will be raffled off in two different raffle games.
In the first raffle game, contestants may purchase an unlimited number of squares for $20 each. Once the raffle closes, a letter and number will be drawn at random and if the letter/number combination drawn matches the square you bought, you're the winner!
The odds in the second game are a little more interesting. Instead of buying squares, you buy a number of drawing attempts where you get to make the drawing. Inside a concealed bucket are multiple large nuts (the kind that go on bolts, not the mother-in-law kind of nut). Some nuts are unpainted, some are painted different colors. The more rare the color, the more tickets you will receive if you draw that color. Once the raffle closes, another drawing will be held, this time with tickets. If your ticket number is drawn, then you just won yourself a brand new Smith and Wesson firearm!
- Caliber: 5.56 mm NATO
- Capacity: 30 Round Detachable Magazine
- Action: Semi-Auto
- Barrel Length: 16" / 40.6 cm
- Barrel Twist: 1 in 9"
- Front Sight: Adjustable A2 Post
- Rear Sight: Magpul® Folding MBUS
- Overall Length: 35" Extended / 32" Collapsed
- Stock: 6 Position Telescopic
- Weight: 6.45 lbs. / 2,925.7 g
- Barrel Material: 4140 Steel
- Receiver Material: 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Caliber: 9mm
- Capacity: 7 Round & 8 Round
- Action: Striker Fire
- Barrel Length: 3.1" / 7.874 cm
- Front Sight: White Dot
- Rear Sight: White 2-Dot
- Overall Length: 6.1" / 15.5 cm
- Frame Width: .95" / 2.413 cm
- Overall Height: 4.6" / 11.684 cm
- Weight: 19.0 oz / 538.7 g
- Frame Material: Polymer
- Barrel/Slide Finish: Black 68 HRc
- Trigger Pull: 6.5 lbs. +/-
- Sight Radius: 5.3" / 13.3 cm
*Winners are subject to all legal requirements to purchase a firearm, to include a background check before gaining possession of the firearm.